What is a gait analysis?
A running gait analysis is an assessment of where and how your feet and legs are positioned and absorb forces during these phases and stages of the gait cycle.
What our gait analysis can offer you.
This assessment and consequent implementation of feedback can help your gait be more efficient, making you faster! We can also identify potential musculoskeletal weaknesses that may cause (or have caused) injury.
What to expect for your initial assessment.
Our team of Physical Therapists will:
- Go over your running history
- Have you run on the treadmill to observe and film your running gait
- Filming your run is to be used to break down all of the phases of your gait
- Discuss findings and make adjustments to your stride if necessary
- Followup appointments are available to check the progress of your stride
Got Injuries from running?
If insured, your health insurance may pay for the gait analysis.
Single session: includes sit down session with physical therapist, treadmill screen, and explanation of results. It’s just $149
3-pack: includes includes sit down session with physical therapist, treadmill screen, and explanation of results as well as 2 additional interventional sessions/customized exercise program. $399 at time of session.
If you or someone you know would benefit from this service, call us today at (802) 864-0015.